POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Speaker : Re: Speaker Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:14:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaker
From: Alex
Date: 9 Dec 2004 13:55:00
Message: <web.41b89f2a17a60fa48c2d45480@news.povray.org>
I'm running out of ideas on how to making it more photo-realistic, I think
the blurred reflection would give it a very nice touch, I'll start
experimenting with that... now about the darkness, it looked fine on my
monitor, but then I notice it's too dark here at the office, I just don't
know where to start:

1. using more brightness at the radiosity
2. giving textures more ambient
3. using lighter colors.
4. adding more lights

I think any of those would make the image brighter.. but I'm not sure which
is best, or maybe it's a good ballance of them all... well, as long as it
looks ok I think it doesn't really matter how do you achieve the goal,
right?

thanks for the feedback I'll keep working on it, and keep listening to tips
& hints, I'll repost more screens when I get better results.